<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

oh the cycle of life...so I'm back home again and it's been pretty cool not as driving me crazy as I thought it would be...but yes oh the beauty of perspective. life constantly finds a way to repeat itself in different ways. the underlying thought here being that what is the same is what is general, whether it be the lesson, thought, feeling, or whatever it is that allows you to remember. anyhow it's a trip where things are now, but you know I'll make the best of the situation somehow. I've been able to learn a lot over the past couple of weeks by in some ways having a reintroduction to things I know I encountered somewhere else along the way. I like to call a sense of depth and/or maybe better understanding, some things in life should not involve this but some of the more complicated things in life do and so be aware, learn, and adapt to your level of acceptance of course...whatever feels right usually works best...anyhow I guess those are the few thoughts I had to spill at the moment...I really wanted to spit it on wednesday but I guess this will be my refuge...these thoughts I say because they occupy my mental//fail to release it the side effects can be detrimental//and thoughts is free spare the air for a moment and just listen//this is my monologue now that I've got your attention//retention not necessary just as long as its now//the understanding of why this must be, the how//the realizing that its all just a mess//and if the day ends up well consider it blessed//and be thankful for the things that you have//the people around you your mom and dad//the ones that you call your friends//the folks you know would be there in the end//after all else fell down//the ones that helped convert into a smile that once was a frown//the being that exists as inhale breathe deep//to the suttle importance of a constant heartbeat//the flow of we are just but a part//of god's matserpiece a true work of art//start to imagine that you an artist too//you possess the tools now just start to brew//and create is what you can do//all by taking the time snd using your mind fool....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?