Tuesday, May 18, 2004
It's tuesday now...I probably would have written in this thing yesterday if not for the fact that I was pretty much recovering from our house warming...that was fun though...circle of friends was pretty amazing to me...anyhow I'm back in to serious TV purchasing mode, just got the phone with the guy from goodguys so now I have good idea of where everything is going..kinda anyhow...working out has been good too...yesterday after work was like a day off for once....it was good to just hang out for a bit and just generally spend some QT with the sweetie...lost track of a lot of other things but don't worry, they're still lingering....sunday definitely gave me some good ideas...ok well back to work I suppose...until tomorrow or whenever I get back this...mental invention/prevent cruel intentions/as I mention ideas conjured from my comprehension/of life's events a party with the crew/feels like the times like when we'd hang out after school/but it's something aged like wine its getting better/maybe it's the simple fact of knowing it doesn't get old forever/good times to be had by many/the times ahead plently plenty
Comments:
Post a Comment