Thursday, April 22, 2004
I wonder someimes.....I just got this email about this guy who just got promoted to a VP position within the company...anyhow just a thought that could have been me oneday if I choose to stay here...but again the road there and the time...I'm glad I made the choice now to actively seek work that I feel would most satisfy me....Let's see where I'm at in 25 years....Now its not important that I'm uber rich or have all these things....Just as long as I can get by and have fun doing it than that's what really matters....Money will take care of itself.....I know that already.....It's hard I guess to imagine making six figues when I'mm older being in a comfortable high ranking position......With PG&E I would be able to do that with time no sweat and minimal effort...Now it's on me to make it happen and some way some how I will......In manufacturing/design/IE work definitely, in something else it'll happen eventually how and when I can't really say, but desire is there and so is the support network.....one step at a time guess....just one step at a time
Comments:
Post a Comment