<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Damn...this was big week for me, big decisions definitely...I'm very excited and looking forward to new things. It was and it wasn't, all along I knew what I really wanted.....in some ways I was just trying to find reasons to say no because I wanted to be sure...Through it all this what I wanted to to do, now is it what I should have done???...It's hard to question that without knowing what's to come in the future but for all sakes and purposes I think I know that answer too....One way or another this where I need to be or at least strive to get to...Anyhow I think I'll have more of an opportunity to use this thing again....Because I want to remember this time, these moments, that was a big decision for me earlier this week at this time in my life.....we shall see, we shall see....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?