<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

so potentially im gonna be starting my new job in santa cruz a week from today. so much going on in such a short amount of time....anyhow I guess the question for the day is the fine balance in life between wanting everything (the whole concept of balance and all that good stuff) and wanting too much (over stretching yourself and going beyond the limitation of what truly is feasible). I guess a lot of it really just has to do with balance and prioritizing and being able to look at your self honestly and know what those limits really are. I guess I want to say to myself and I think sometimes other people want too as well that it can be a hard thing because it just feels so simple and arbitrary. The hard thing really is to be able to quantify it, I mean how do quantify something that feels just right. It's like cooking I guess you can always have a recipe but you always have to taste and make adjustments when necessary. It's not so cut and dry. Trust, understanding, and just about everything else go into completing this delicate mix of things. Its about being honest to yourself and knowing you, what you want your limitations, what your motivation for doing things is. It's about knowing them nad providing for their needs as well because you figure it matters that much. You live life doing what you want to do. Ultimately this is true and I will never doubt. Sometimes it may seem like your doing something just but it may be to please someone else or just make things go smoothly. I'm a true believer in that you should only make that happen if that is what you want. Like sometimes all that matters is that everything is ok or that she's happy. I mean it's simple like that. It's wierd but good to...man I miss her. Come home soon sweetie I need a hug...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?