<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 06, 2003

still feeling sick....anyhow been a slow uneventful week so far. today I hopefully hear from the san jo guys and hopefully get to talk to pat from pepsi...anyhow it sucks to be sick. haven't been able to work out all week either. well we'll see how the rest of today pans out....hears something maybe I hope.... I sometimes see life in frames from sad to happy from comfort to pain and I can't explain how one leads to another it just does like how rose petals on the ground was once a beautiful rose bud or how alcohol intoxicates your entire being why some people won't believe unless unless they're actually seeing what is real or fake a choice or fate what is it that controls this world, science, math, and laws? mothers, fathers, teachers, young boys and girls a puzzle really for anyone to dissect but what really matters is a question I propose, your level of understanding, what you know and don't know I like to make things easy ask my friends for reference but don't assume I'm dense don't make that pretense because to me life is about the things that matter most and then you see my transition just listen carefully with close conviction you see I can go from happy to sad in a second its like punch to the gut in your midsection and it leaves you breathless you gasp air for you observe the things around and there is no one there is that fare hey man thas just how it is but an end to this thought now I have to take a wiz....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?