Monday, March 10, 2003
something new and fresh just came through...what does flowing mean to me...let me see, let me see...flowing, an opportunity// to let others hear what your mind sees// beyond reality for some can't truly imagine// the joy sharing one's thoughts is what I'm havin// expression a gift from birth// the sad truth many don't share while they're here on earth// is it fear, riducule?// fuck what anyone else thinks of you// true to yourself is what you need to be// share it any way you want or be like me an MC// i express myself in words, definitions// say things like passion and love to describe how I'm livin// givin and therefore I share// to anyone who cares// just listen I dare// for you'll find things I did not intend for you to find// the funny thing about it all is that it's all in your mind// and it was there before you heard// these words// performing actions like verbs// say anything for me its a need// to say to myself I share what I believe// and to others I try to do the same// tryin to see people all on the same plane// not plain as different people with different names// not just black guy, or blonde babe with the boobies nice// but the same person that made me think twice// or just consider something else// knowing in the end it was to improve myself...
Comments:
Post a Comment