Friday, February 14, 2003
I been meaning to do this for a while say anything/
First thought that comes to my mind a blessing/
to share as I spit this verbal assault don't mean no harm/
any damage yo its not my fault I am a wake-up alarm/
but just listen with word of warning/
its my thoughts and ideas that in your brain is storming/
for that skill is mine I choose to intwine simple concepts into your mind/
fine you don't realize you do not know but influence slowly begins to grow/
like a vine as it builds in stature the skills honed as a child have become mature for I'm sure/
given the opportunity you will see a prolific rhyme flowing deliverer of the A-R-T/
and thas me in case you didn't know before, once blocked truly I did have more/
and more is what I give sharing my gifts thats my incentive/
the life I live that is what I've come to know/
the path of the water known as F-L-O-W/
Comments:
Post a Comment